“You get hijacked by your feelings”…Dr. S had told me….I did not understand the full extend of it.
I have been treated as a “normal MOM” and accepted by my girls. So i didn’t think i could be sick. I am up. Shit shower smoke.. And for the rest of the day my focus remains on the girls and then the business.
- “Living with borderline personality disorder can be difficult. You DONOT realize that your behaviors and thoughts are self-destructive, are hurting you, breaking you down….like ANY SERIOUS PHYSICAL AILMENT. …yet feel unable to stop yourself. You feel like a train wreck.
- Understanding your illness is next. It might take a few years…so dont give up….everything will make sense one day, trust me.
- Sticking to your treatment plan
- Attending therapy sessions as scheduled
- Slow down. Dont do 10 things in a day. I know you are capable of juggling multiple things…as you distract yourself from feeling!!
- DO only 3
- Don’t be cocky “i went to Yale…and hence its proven i am intelligent, hence i KNOW i am just different and popular and smarter” …. Get help!! Deepika Padukone did!!
- what makes you super mad and hot ….AVOID that “what“
- Reach out to others with the disorder…so you start HEARING what you have been FEELING. It helps. I donno how. But it helps.
I have a Guardian Angel…find yourself one!
Leave a Reply